Car Compressors for Air Conditioning | Valeo Service
Valeo's New Car Compressors
The A/C compressor is the driving element of the cold A/C loop and is also the most technically complex part of the system. Valeo offers a full range of new car compressors with different technologies to meet a wide range of customer requirements.
Why Choose Valeo Technologies and Innovations ?
- Valeo is the only automotive supplier that offers a three-part compressor range:
- Origins for OE New compressor
- Core-Flex for OE New compressor
- Re-Gen for Remanufactured compressor
- Valeo offers free expert technical services including technical training, hotlines and detailed fitting instructions and bulletins in the Tech@ssist portal
- A single Part Number (699357) covers over 22 million vehicles in Europe (PQ35 and MQB platforms)
60 Years of OE Experience at Your Service
- As pioneers in the development of the first A/C compressors, Valeo is today recognized as an OE expert
- Valeo is of the world’s leading manufacturers of Air-Conditioning Systems
- Valeo has an OE presence all over the world, with plants located in Europe, Asia and America
Take a Closer Look
Discover comprehensive product information in TecDoc, Valeo’s online technical catalog.
You’ll find the car compressor’s principal technical characteristics and three different views of the part (whole product/pulley/connector)
Valeo Reman Compressors
The compressor is among the most expansive A/C loop components while also being a driving element. Thus, Valeo has developed reman as a cost-effective alternative for your customers.
Valeo has mastered the reman process into the following steps:
- Collecting the cores and sorting them according to technical features
- Disassembling the cores, with the pump on one side, and the clutch on the other
- Washing all parts
- Remanufacturing the sub-components
- Testing the sub-components according to a 45-point checklist (visual, electric and functional)
- Systemically replacing all worn parts with new components (O-rings, seals, bearing) to ensure durability
- Testing the finalised compressor to ensure product safety:
- Leak test
- Functionality test
- Nitrogen fill test
Valeo's best-in-class reman process is based on OE processes and specifications. The end result is a cost-efficient part which reduces waste (+1kg Reman = -1kg CO2)
Why choose Valeo reman compressors?
- Valeo reman compressors are made according to OE specifications
- 100% of the compressors and their components are fully tested during the production process
VALEO ELECTRICALLY DRIVEN COMPRESSORS
Whether a vehicle is powered by an internal combustion engine or an electric motor, the compressor plays a major role in the cooling/heating loop. Discover the innovative design of Valeo’s compressor solution for battery electric & hybrid vehicles
- A Scroll Design: Made for low vibration and low-noise for enhanced passenger comfort, featuring best-in-class NVH
- An Integrated Electric Motor: Runs the compressor even when the engine is off to maintain a comfortable cabin temperature, saving fuel and reducing CO2 emissions
- A Specific Mounting Design: Muffles high speed noise and vibration for a quieter drive
Why Choose Valeo Electrically Driven Compressors?
- High Performance: High cooling capacity for both cabin air conditioning and battery thermal management
- Ultra Compact: Light weight for lower energy consumption
- Maximum Durability: Structurally designed for heat and vibration resistance